Zung | Performance Longboard | 8' Series
One-of-a-kind, fine surfcraft by Studio Zung.
All the beauty and glide from days gone by with a few small refinements to make it more user-friendly. A must-have for a complete quiver. Made with traditional riding in mind, trimming and camping out on the nose. Flat entry and mid-section rocker, accelerates and flips a bit off the tail. Moderate nose concave, 60/40 rails. Effortless glide and trim.
All surfboards are handcrafted in collaboration with Matt Parker of Album Surf in San Clemente, California.
- Polyurethane Foam
Made to order with a lead time of 4-5 weeks.
Estimated shipping time of 1 week for domestic orders.
For international orders, please contact us directly for a shipping estimate.
Temperature + Humidity
- The ideal condition for wood inside your home is a temperature of about 70-72 degrees Fahrenheit, with humidity levels of 50%-55%. During winter months, humidity levels drop, which can cause problems with wood. To level things out, use a humidifier during dry months. Along similar lines, try to avoid any abrupt changes in humidity. Wood likes a consistent environment, and damage can gradually occur otherwise.
- If you’re storing wood furniture, don’t leave it in areas like attics, garages, or basements. By leaving furniture in unprotected areas like these, you can actually cause the aging of the wood to accelerate. Also with storage, be sure not to store wood pieces in hot areas or near fireplaces and heating vents. The excess heat can dry out the wood.
- If your wood pieces are in a damp area, or during rainy seasons, use dehumidifiers to combat excess moisture.
- When placing wood furniture around your home, try to make sure it’s not placed in direct sunlight.
- When storing table leaves, try to keep them close to the table itself in order to ensure they’re both exposed to the same humidity levels consistently