Frama | Light Towel | Bone White | Hand Towel
FRAMA Light Towels, made from 80% organic and GOTS-certified cotton and 20% linen, are compact, quick-drying, gentle on skin, and naturally hypoallergenic. Lightweight and breathable, these thoughtful towels make a perfect travel companion or home textile. Suitable for use as a kitchen towel, table setting, or bathroom hand towel.
- All FRAMA Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size
- Each towel comes in a recyclable bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go
- Made in Turkey
Materials / Dimensions
- Quality: 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 20% linen
- W 50 / L 80 cm
- Weight: 350gsm
- Also available in a heavy cotton terry/hemp blend
Care and maintenance
- Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
- Some natural fraying may occur.
- Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 30º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel's absorbency.
- Care: Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low or line dry. Low temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
- Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
- Frama Studio, 2022
- Permanent Collection