Frama | Apothecary Body Wash
Frama Apothecary Body Wash features the collection signature scent, highlighted by aromatic notes of sandalwood, cedar, and ylang ylang.
The Body Wash gentle foaming agents and natural active ingredients help to leave the skin hydrated and soft. Formulated for everyday use, the Apothecary Body Wash is intended for daily use and provides a invigorating and refreshing cleanse that nourishes the skin. Available in 375ml.
How to use: Using the hands or a soft cloth, gently massage Body Wash onto damp skin for a refreshing cleanse. Rinse and gently towel dry.
Temperature + Humidity
- The ideal condition for wood inside your home is a temperature of about 70-72 degrees Fahrenheit, with humidity levels of 50%-55%. During winter months, humidity levels drop, which can cause problems with wood. To level things out, use a humidifier during dry months. Along similar lines, try to avoid any abrupt changes in humidity. Wood likes a consistent environment, and damage can gradually occur otherwise.
- If you’re storing wood furniture, don’t leave it in areas like attics, garages, or basements. By leaving furniture in unprotected areas like these, you can actually cause the aging of the wood to accelerate. Also with storage, be sure not to store wood pieces in hot areas or near fireplaces and heating vents. The excess heat can dry out the wood.
- If your wood pieces are in a damp area, or during rainy seasons, use dehumidifiers to combat excess moisture.
- When placing wood furniture around your home, try to make sure it’s not placed in direct sunlight.
- When storing table leaves, try to keep them close to the table itself in order to ensure they’re both exposed to the same humidity levels consistently