Frama | Shelf Library H1852 | Cabinet Add-on Section | M
A natural extension of Frama’s versatile Shelf Library universe, the Shelf Library Cabinet was designed to seamlessly integrate into the Shelf Library system. The cabinet can be easily styled in various ways thanks to its modular configuration using solid steel screws on oak rails.
Its private approach to storage facilitates a balance of intimacy and display in your home. This minimal design lends itself to any space, creating a humble backdrop for your most cherished objects.
– Push to open cabinet doors
– Comes ready to mount. Mounting screws and brackets are included
– Flexible: each shelf and cabinet can be moved around and reconfigured
– Can be used as an addition to your existing Shelf Library, or for building a new one
Note: cabinets are not free-standing and must be mounted to rails
– 1 x Rail H185.2 cm with mounting screws
– 1 x Cabinet H68 / W80 / D27 cm (comes with one interior shelf)
– 2 x Shelves D20 / W80 cm with brackets
– 1 x Shelf D27 / W80 cm with brackets
– Solid natural or dark oiled oak rail, shelves and structure, oiled oak veneer doors
– Stainless steel brackets and screws
– Kim Richardt, 2019
– Permanent Collection